Lifestyle Shopping Center with Village Charm
The Eagle Village Shops, located in an affluent western suburb of Philadelphia, is an open-air, lifestyle shopping center with 15 buildings, 30 tenants and approximately 75,000 square feet. The quaint village-styled center is easily accessed via Lancaster Avenue – a major thoroughfare connecting the heart of several upscale towns on Philadelphia’s Main Line.
Our beautifully landscaped grounds and plentiful, store-front parking provide the ideal shopping and dining experience at:
- More than two dozen Retail Shops including: clothing and accessories, jewelry, gifts, home design and furnishings
- Assorted personal services including: a full-service beauty salon and barbershop, health and fitness studios and dry cleaning
- Three full-service restaurants including: A Taste of Britain, a charming teahouse serving British-style fare; Autograph Brasserie featuring fresh seafood, handmade pasta and steaks (opening in early 2016), and The Silverspoon with outstanding contemporary cuisine, and
- Two café locations for casual dining and light refreshments including: Café Fleur in Valley Forge Flowers and The Barn at Valley Forge Flowers.
Outstanding Demographics and Close Proximity to Many Universities
CNNMoney.com named Radnor Township #37 in its last annual “100 Best Places to Live and Launch”. This report cites Radnor’s favorable employment pool, location on Philadelphia’s distinguished Main Line and highly desirable demographics.
In Eagle Village Shops’ three-mile radius, income exceeds $170,000 for the more than 20,000 households. Claritas™ MDI rankings also show that 71% of the households within this three-mile radius rank in the nation’s top nine lifestyle segments.
Six Local Universities with More than 19, 500 Enrolled Students
- Bryn Mawr College
- Cabrini College
- Eastern University
- Haverford College
- Valley Forge Military College
- Villanova University
Awards and Accolades
Main Line Today and Philadelphia Magazine – among numerous others – have continually recognized our shops and restaurants in their annual surveys as the “best” in their business categories.
Radnor Township has also been recognized by the following:
- CNNMoney – A top 25 in the “Top-Earning Towns”
- Philadelphia Magazine – One of “The Most Family-Friendly Philly Suburbs”
- Fortune Small Business Magazine – One of “The Best Place to Live in the Suburbs”
Equity Retail Brokers
101 West Elm Street, Suite 370 Conshohocken, PA 19428